Coach Rachel McKenty teaches this course LIVE via Zoom with 12 weeks of billing instruction. Coach Rachel goes over key concepts and billing scenarios providing personalized, hands-on, in-depth guidance through the course material.
CPBs have demonstrated:
- An understanding of various types of insurance plans
- Expertise in applying payer policy, Local Coverage Determinations (LCDs), and National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) for successful claim submissions
- Knowledge of CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding guidelines
- Successful navigation of healthcare industry rules and regulations, including HIPAA, False Claims Act, Fair Debt Collections Act, and Stark Law
- An understanding of the life cycle of a medical billing claim and how to improve the revenue cycle
- Expertise in effective claim follow-up, patient follow-up, and denial resolution
This course includes:
- Weekly Live Instruction, Thursday’s 6-9 PM EST
- Online Medical Coding Class via AAPC Blackboard Learning Modules
- Workbook & Textbook (eBook or physical)
- Pro Fee Book Bundle: CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM (physical books)
- 1:1 time with a coach as needed
- AAPC Membership
- CPB® Exam Voucher
- Practice Exams
Upon purchase you will receive an email or text from your Coach Rachel within 24 business hours confirming your order.
If you purchase an eBook – a code will be generated within 48 business hours and emailed to you. The email will come directly from the AAPC and will detail how to download your eBook.
If you purchase a physical book – the book is shipped directly from the AAPC. Legacy will provide you with a tracking number within 48 business hours.