This course includes lessons on:
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Compliance & Regulatory
- CPT Guidelines (physician-based)
- HCPCS Level II Guidelines (physician-based)
- ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines (physician-based)
Who should purchase this RECORDED Legacy Boot Camp?
- Individuals currently studying or have previously studied or taken the medical coding exams.
- Individuals who require a refresher, students who require clarification of the medical coding guidelines.
- Individuals preparing for the medical coding exams.
- Individuals who need a certification exam-like experience prior to testing.
Here are some of the features:
- Recorded, upon purchase downloadable links will be emailed to you. View at your convenience, as many times as you’d like.
- Review Key medical coding guidelines
- Learn Legacy’s Testing Techniques and Strategies
- Increased chance of passing the CPC®
- Instructor’s Exam Predictions
- 2 Practice Exams (100 Questions Total with Answers and Rationales)
- 2023 ICD-10 Guidelines with 2024 updates in pdf format with notes
Legacy Education: Medical Coding Boot Camp is not a comprehensive exam prep course and is not for the coding beginner. Boot Campers should have an understanding of general and specific coding guidelines for CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS
Materials are all copyrighted. No sharing.
This course is eligible for 8 CEUS. Details about how to obtain the CEU’s will be included in your welcome email which is sent separately from the download email. If you do not receive it, please reach out to Legacy@MedicalBillCo.com.