This course includes lessons on:
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Compliance & Regulatory
- CPT Guidelines (physician-based)
- HCPCS Level II Guidelines (physician-based)
- ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines (physician-based)
Who should attend Legacy Boot Camp?
- Individuals currently studying or have previously studied or taken the medical coding exams.
- Individuals who require a refresher, students who require clarification of the medical coding guidelines.
- Individuals preparing for the medical coding exams.
- Individuals who need a certification exam-like experience prior to testing.
Legacy Education: Medical Coding Review Boot Camp is an Online 1 Day live webinar Boot Camp.
Here are some of the features:
- Held Live via Webinar
- Students receive real-time instructor feedback
- Review Key medical coding guidelines
- Learn Legacy’s Testing Techniques and Strategies
- Increased chance of passing the CPC®
- Instructor’s Exam Predictions
- 2 Practice Exams
- ICD-10 Guidelines in pdf format with notes
Legacy Education: Medical Coding Boot Camp is not a comprehensive exam prep course and is not for the coding beginner. Boot Campers should have an understanding of general and specific coding guidelines for CPT, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS