CPB™ Certification Study Guide
AAPC’s CPB™ Certification Study Guide is designed to help you gear up for the CPB exam. In 14 chapters, this resource covers each section of the CPB certification exam and provides practical examples, sample questions, and test taking techniques.
If you have billing experience or have successfully completed medical billing training, the CPB Certification Study Guide will optimize your exam preparation with a thorough review of the most up-to-date information related to billing — including HIPAA, consumer driven health plans, the patient registration process, data capture, ICD-10-CM, CPT®, HCPCS Level II, medical claim forms, medical necessity, accounts receivable (A/R), private and federal health plans, and so much more.
Note: This certification exam study guide was developed to help billers and other medical professionals prepare for the certified professional biller exam. It is not an introduction to billing but a review of billing concepts.
- Review of medical billing terminology
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CPB exam
- Questions designed to emulate the CPB certification exam.
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important concepts.
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CPB exam.
- 50 question practice tests, including cases, with answers and rationales.
Upon purchasing an eBook – a code will be generated within 48 business hours and emailed to you. The email will come directly from the AAPC and will details how to download your contents.
Upon purchase a physical book – the book is shipped directly from the AAPC. Legacy will provide you with a tracking number within 48 business hours.